In this regard, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
- Identity of the Responsible Party: LOGISTICA 3 PECES S.L.
- NIF: B09714999 Address: C/ Comercial 7, Entlo. 2 – 08003 Barcelona
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://www.puertecillo.es
Principles applied in data processing
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Holder will previously inform the User with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Data Subject shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller will inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Registrant will periodically review the lists and eliminate those registrations that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. The Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
You do not need to provide any personal information to browse the Web site. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting us through the contact forms or sending an e-mail.
- When commenting on an article or a page.
- By signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
- By subscribing to a subscription form or newsletter that the Registrant manages with Active Campaign
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Opposing treatment.
You may not exercise your right to data portability. The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Holder, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Holder and request information about the data stored and how it has been obtained, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights, please send your request together with a photocopy of your National Identity Card or equivalent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Data Controller is obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, write a comment on an article or a page, subscribe to its newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible.
This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other information.
By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by – LOGISTICA 3 PECES S.L. – only as described in the pages:
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Holder is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data which may include: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to Users’ queries. For example, the Holder uses such data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the Website, the processing of personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the Website.
- Comment forms: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, email address, and website address in order to respond to Users’ comments.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and website address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The personal data provided to the Data Controller will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. (Mailchimp).
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and website address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The personal data provided to the Data Controller will be located on the servers of ActiveCampaign, LLC (“ActiveCampaign”), domiciled in the USA.
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice page and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help the Website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Web Site.
- To manage social networks. The Holder has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the Holder, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted. You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
- The Owner will process your personal data in order to properly manage your presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. Under no circumstances will the Data Controller use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis Security of personal data
- To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Content from other websites
The pages of this Web site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.).
You can consult all the information related to the policy of collection and treatment of cookies on the Cookies Policy page.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all information regarding their use of advertising cookies at:
- Identifying data. No specially protected categories of data are processed.
- Retention of personal data. Personal data provided to the Data Subject will be retained until the Data Subject requests its deletion.
- Recipients of personal data:
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in the USA. More information here. The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing its email marketing services to the Data Subject.
- ActiveCampaign ActiveCampaign, LLC (“ActiveCampaign”), domiciled in the USA. More information at: ActiveCampaign, LLC processes data for the purpose of providing its email marketing services to the Registrant.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how Users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. For further information, please contact here
As you browse the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Web site uses the following third-party analytics services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that you can access through the various links contained in the Website.
- Google Analytics.
- Google AdSense.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them properly updated.
As User of the Website is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted to the Website exonerating the Holder of any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies shall remain in effect until modified by other duly published policies.